Improve Job Skills
Paintearth Adult Learning is a Campus Alberta Central Learning Site. Campus Alberta Central partners with Olds College & Red Deer College to bring credit programming to our communities.
- Administrative Professional Certificate Course Details
- Agricultural & Heavy Equiq. Technician Course Details
- Business Administration Diploma Course Details
- "‹Early Learning & Child Care Course Details
- Educational Assistant Certificate Course Details
- Management Certificate Course Details
- Practical Nurse Course Details
- Finance and Entrepreneurship Course Details
- "‹Tourism Business & Services Course Details"‹
- "‹Veterinary Medical Receptionist Cert. Course Details
Are there non-credit certification requirements in your organization?
Paintearth Community Adult Learning Council will coordinate group training specifically for your organization:
- Standard, Emergency or First Aid Re-certification Training
- H2S Alive, Confined Space, WHMIS and TDG
- Computer Training
- Workplace Essential Skills Training
- ... and the list will continue to grow as more needs are identified.
We invite you to share your e-mail address with us, so we can keep you up to date on new courses, workshops and programs.
Don't forget to check out ed2go, where you and your staff can take part in variety of amazing on-line courses.
Speaking, Reading and Living in Alberta
Signs Speaking & Reading Skills are holding someone back?
- Difficult to tell a clear story
- Seem to talk in circles
- Stiff body language
- Seem nervous or embarrassed
- Seem to lack confidence and be intimidated
- Give indirect, confused or irrelevant answers
- Reluctant to participate in meetings
- Tasks not completed or slow to complete
- May not ask questions at all
- Make reading excuses
- Absenteeism high
Adult Literacy Training Can Help!
Paintearth Adult Learning:
- and the Learner will establish reading & writing goals
- will match the Learner with a Volunteer Literacy Mentor
- will monitor and celebrate Learner progress
Why does Literacy Training Matter?
- Get a more fulfilling job
- Enjoy workplace success
- Improve self esteem
- Learn how to:
- handle documents
- read and write well
- solve problems
- work with others effectively
- talk so people understand you
- manage your time more effectively.